Lovely Stacked Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The lovely front porch of this Traditional house plan is topped by a second floor balcony porch that gives bedroom 2 a wonderful view of the front of your lot.
- Elegant interior columns frame the entrances to the formal dining room and the two-story great room.
- From the kitchen sink, you have a view of family and friends in the great room or out onto the screened porch.
- The first floor master suite enjoys a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her compartments.
- An open rail hallway on the second floor lets you look down into the great room below.
- Each bedroom on this floor gets a private bathroom.
- There's room for a future bedroom 4 and a sunken future rec room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,318 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick