Lovely Traditional Foyer
About This Plan
- The lovely covered entry porch of this traditional house plan leads you into a traditional foyer - perfect for greeting guests before an elegant dinner party.
- Through graceful wooden columns, enter the dining area with ten foot ceiling, creating the perfect dining ambiance.
- Following dinner, retreat with guests to a spacious great room for conversation over coffee and dessert.
- After a full night of entertaining, retreat to the comfort and privacy of a secluded master suite.
- The children will be fast asleep on the upper level in the two bedrooms with walk-through bath.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plan 5902ND (1,990 s.f.).
- For a version with siding, 59714ND.
- Building without slab or crawlspace option? See the main floor configuration these house plans: 5912ND (brick) and 59448ND (siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 441 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 26 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 395 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick