Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and a large arched window add interest to this European traditional design. Ceilings throughout most of the home rise to nine feet, with 10-foot ceilings in the foyer and the formal dining room.
- Columns announce the dining room, across the foyer from the breakfast room. An eating bar and a walk-in pantry are features of the kitchen. In the great room, note the side-by-side media center and fireplace.
- The private master suite includes a luxurious bath with a walk-in closet and a whirlpool with glass-block.
- Upstairs, two dormered bedrooms each have direct access to the second full bath. Attic storage space is entered from the upstairs hall.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Need a smaller home plan? See these related designs - 59102ND (brick) and 59448nd (siding).
- For smaller versions showing the basement stair location, see 59713ND (brick) and 59714ND (siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 475 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick