Lovely Two-Story Traditional House Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Shake siding and a stone trim add texture and character to the exterior of this lovely, two-story traditional house plan.
- The main floor consists of the shared living spaces in an open floor plan, along with a private study or home office. The eat-in kitchen includes a large island, and an oversized pantry sits within reach.
- The family foyer, just inside from the 3-car garage, includes a built-in bench and a closet with cubbies to better organize outdoor gear.
- Retreat to the second-level master bedroom, featuring a step ceiling, large walk-in closet, and a spacious en suite with dual sinks and a standalone tub.
- Three similarly-sized bedrooms share the compartmentalized, hall bath, and an optional bonus room above the garage increases living space by 515 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Attic: 230 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 515 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick