Low Country Cottage with Open-concept Living Space
About This Plan
- A stunning timber-framed gable crowns the front porch of this Low Country Cottage, welcoming you home.
- Inside, a powder bath is located next to a drop zone, while straight ahead, an open living space provides clear views onto the back deck and beyond.
- The island kitchen anchors the living space and provides easy access to the back deck for grilling or lounging outdoors.
- Two bedroom suites complete the second level, separated by a laundry room with a utility sink.
- The lower level is where you will find the double garage, along with a walk-out patio, family room, and bunk room. Extra garage space and a dedicated storage room is an added bonus.
Optionally finished Ground Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 450 sq. ft.
- Deck: 450 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 952 sq. ft.
- Covered Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout, Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss