Low Country Craftsman Simplicity
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This low country Craftsman style home plan welcomes family and friends with a rocking chair front porch. A well-designed floor plan with an exceptional number of windows takes advantage of scenic outdoor views.
- Guests have views of the grand room from the foyer. The formal dining room is defined by a single column.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room and family room. Outdoor access is available off both rooms.
- This three-to-four bedroom home plan has a first floor master suite with a sitting area, tray vaulted ceiling, and private access to the rear porch. A second bedroom or study is also on the main floor.
- The second floor is complete with up to two additional bedrooms and a flex space suitable for a large bonus room or ample storage (the bonus room gives you 327 sq. ft. of additional space not included in the total living area shown).
- Related Plans: Square off the study with house plan 25652GE. Get a full wraparound porch on the left with house plans 15889GE and 25673GE (alternate exterior) and 25629GE which also has upstairs rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 234 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 3"
- Depth: 78' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss