Low Country Home Plan with Private Office and Elevator
About This Plan
- This elevated low-country home plan has a clapboard and board-and-batten exterior and three outdoor living spaces including a screened porch, deck and front porch. An elevator offers easy access to the second level.
- At the heart of the home you'll find a vaulted space open front-to-back. The kitchen has an oversized island with seating for four and a walk-in pantry.
- Tucked away on one side of the home, you'll find an office space and generously-sized laundry/mud room.
- The secluded master suite boasts a roomy walk-in closet with built-ins, through which you’ll find a 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- On the upper level, discover a guest suite with a full bath and two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A spacious loft space offers endless options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,915 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Framing Type: Stick