Low Country House Plan with Shed and Gable Dormers
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The wide front porch on this Low Country house plan provides shade from the hot sun and catches cooling breezes. Dormers, both shed roof and gable versions and brick around the foundation and clapboard siding give the home great curb appeal.
- The main floor is loaded with luxurious and desired features and details. The grand room has a coffered ceiling, built-in media center and fireplace. The kitchen has an island and serving bar. The mudroom has cabinetry for storage and organization.
- The master suite features a beamed ceiling and sitting area. The master bath has separate vanities and a large shower. Bedrooms two and three share a private bath and have walk-in closets. Bedroom four is the perfect guest suite, home office or study.
- The bonus upper level can be finished as a loft, bunk room or additional bedroom suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,164 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 578 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick