Low Country House Plan with Two-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- Two large bedrooms flank the entry hall of this attractive Low Country house plan.
- There's no formal dining room, just one big, open space that unites the cooking, eating and living spaces.
- You can seat four people at the big kitchen island that adds extra counter space.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite open to the screened porch and there's a huge wrap-around deck too.
- This home has not one but two lofts up on the second floor - both of which look down onto the living room below.
- There's a window seat at the front of the house, two extra-large bedrooms and a second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,182 sq. ft.
- Deck: 920 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 417 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 982 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Stem Wall, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 49' 9"
- Max ridge height: 47' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick