Low Country House Plan with Wrap-around Porch
About This Plan
- A huge wrap-around porch hugs this Low Country house plan creating a fabulous outdoor living space.
- In back, three steps down brings you to a sundeck with curved stairs on either side.
- You'll have plenty of room to entertain in the enormous front-to-back great room, warmed by the big fireplace.
- Two interior columns separate the living room from the dining room so there's an easy flow between rooms.
- The spacious kitchen offers an island for extra storage and counter space plus a 42" high peninsula eating bar.
- On the second floor, the master suite has a giant bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- Step out onto your private balcony and put your feet up to enjoy the views.
- Each of the other two bedrooms has a private bathroom and there's a residential elevator to take you from floor to floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick