Luxurious Contemporary House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed for entertaining on a large scale both inside and out, this Contemporary house plan offers a rec room on each floor, plus a home theater room and a covered barbecue porch.
- The two-story foyer gives a great first impression of the home and the open layout in back is ideal for large gatherings or just family time.
- Guest bedroom 4 on the main floor would make an wonderful in-law suite with its huge walk-in closet and private location away from the other bedrooms.
- On the second floor, every bedroom is spacious and the master suite boasts an enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Use the second floor rec room as a home gym and you'll never have to leave the house!
- Add in the second floor laundry room and you have a home that combines functionality with grand style.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,394 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss