Luxurious Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior, combined with stone and shake siding, make this luxurious craftsman house plan attract the attention of those passing by.
- The main floor is comprised of an open floor plan with high ceilings in the great room, and an oversized angled island anchoring the living space. For a quieter space to retreat to for privacy, a study resides near the foyer and a hearth room towards the the back of the home.
- A balcony at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room and leads to the sleeping accommodations. French doors grant access to the master suite, which boasts a fireplace and a lavish en suite with an expansive walk-in closet. The laundry room is in close proximity for ease of use.
- Three additional bedrooms reside on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The optional lower level includes a large family room, which connects with a game room and a wet bar. A fifth bedroom downstairs neighbors a full bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,762 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,382 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss