Luxurious Craftsman House Plan with Optional Sports Court
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Enjoy a game of hoops 365 days a year in this 6 bedroom luxury house plan with its own optional sports court in the optional finished lower level. At 27' by 44', you can get a great game on whenever you want.
- The front porch has a barrel-arched roof on it that adds a great dose of character to the home. Step in the foyer and you are flanked by the den/study behind french doors and the living room. Both have beamed ceilings and views out the front.
- The family room has a bayed rear wall full of windows and is open to the kitchen where a large island with seating gives you both a place for casual meals as well as great work space. The walk-in pantry (5'-10" x 6'-10") is a nice touch.
- French doors off the dining room take you to the covered deck, a great spot for al fresco meals.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a divided walk-in closet giving you both his and her spaces.
- The upstairs has 3 bedrooms and loft that overlooks the family room below. A bonus room off of Bed 4 can be put to many uses.
- The lower level - in addition to the optional sports court with 20' ceiling - gives you two more bedrooms as well as a huge media room, rec room, storage and access to the rear covered patio.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,034 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,397 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- Storage: 536 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 225 sq. ft.
- Deck: 263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,633 sq. ft.
- Opt. Sport Court: 1,244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 5"
- Depth: 85' 7"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1125 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Garage 20' 0" Sport Court 20' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12