Luxurious European Mansion
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A turret, steep hip roof and stone exterior announce that this is a very special European house plan filled with luxuries.
- The two-story foyer gives you immediate views of the large formal dining room and the grand room beyond.
- Vaulting up two-stories, the grand room has three double windows that overlook the screened lanai with its outdoor fireplace.
- The kitchen is massive with two sinks, a walk-in pantry, tons of counter space and two peninsula eating bars that look out onto the breakfast nook and the vaulted and beamed family room.
- Homeowners will appreciate the gorgeous master suite that has a separate sitting area, grand spa-like bathroom and two walk-in closets, one of which has a washer/dryer just for the homeowners.
- Every bedroom suite on the second floor is unique and has access to a bathroom.
- There's even a second floor laundry room to serve these three suites.
- Sunken bonus space over the garage adds an additional 798 square feet of living space if finished off.
- A third floor rec room has two dormer windows and is part of the 6465 square foot total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,779 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 531 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 118' 6"
- Depth: 97' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1221 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"