Luxurious Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this luxurious Hill Country house plan is loaded with high-end features like the gracefully curved staircase off the two-story foyer.
- The massive living room soars up to 23' for a dramatic effect.
- Further back, the family room, kitchen and breakfast nook form one large, informal space, with a wall of windows that overlooks the side covered veranda.
- The opulent master suite is at the far end of the home and it boasts a double tray ceiling in the bedroom, a huge master bathroom with a grand soaking tub set in the middle and a gigantic walk-in closet.
- Take the residential elevator or the stairs to the upper floor where two more bedrooms each get a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,686 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,547 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 117' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"