About This Plan
- A beautiful European exterior draws your eye to this luxurious home.
- The floor plan flows from room to room with special touches along the way such as the dining room tray ceiling and nearby butler's pantry.
- A wall of windows in the great room with fireplace overlooks the rear covered porch.
- Sliding glass doors in the first floor master suite also access the rear porch.
- The spacious master bathroom is a real draw with its big soaking tub and a large walk-in shower.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has its own private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The second floor loft has open rails that allow you to overlook both the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,641 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 364 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,641 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 89' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1164 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss