Luxurious Mediterranean House Plan with Grand Two-Story Foyer and Family Room
About This Plan
- Luxury defines this breathtaking Mediterranean house plan, complete with a grand tower with arched entryways serving as the front entrance. The spacious, two-story foyer suggests three options: the family room straight ahead, a quiet living room to the left, or a large dining room to the right.
- The chef in the family will delight in the spacious kitchen with a large multi-purpose island and nearby walk-in pantry. Large windows in the family room and breakfast nook allow light to flood the living space, while overlooking the covered verandah.
- The lavish master suite is privately situated on the main level, and boasts french doors to the back verandah, dual wardrobes, and an exercise room in the master bathroom.
- Also on this level, discover a library with coffered ceilings, a study, and a guest bedroom with a full bath.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 reside on the second level, and both include a full bath and access to a rear-facing balcony.
- The lower level features a large game room with a wet bar and access to the veranda.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,503 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,076 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,153 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 118' 0"
- Depth: 118' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1435 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"