Luxurious Prairie Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- From the outside, this gorgeous Prairie style home plan appears to be one story but a luxurious lower level awaits you and your family.
- Boasting a wine cellar, large wet bar and a huge media area and game room that share a three-sided fireplace, this level will be your favorite place to hang out.
- A marvelous open layout lets you moves easily from room to room on the main floor with beautiful sightlines.
- Sliding glass doors off the hearth room reveal a spacious screened porch.
- The main floor master suite has a double door entry and a large master bathroom with a big soaking tub.
- A three car garage completes this Prairie home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,609 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,903 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 973 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 9"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 978 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss