Luxurious Tudor House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- For those who love Tudor homes, this luxurious European house plan fits the bill in grand style.
- A gorgeous curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter the foyer, with views of the dining room to the left.
- The spacious family room has a big fireplace with built-ins on either side for storage.
- A cozy fireplace and coffered ceiling make the study an elegant place to work from home.
- Homeowners are especially pampered in the first floor master suite that has a door connecting it to the rear covered veranda.
- The vaulted ceiling, giant bathroom and an enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections are pleasing accents.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a private bathroom and walk-in closet so everyone shares in the luxury of this home.
- The game room is enormous and comes with a vaulted ceiling and outdoor balcony plus a fireplace.
- And if that's not enough, you get a huge media room with charming sloped ceilings.
- Future expansion space over the two car garage would make a wonderful nanny suite or could even be used for rental income.
Total Heated Area
Total Heated Area:
5,796 sq. ft.
3,331 sq. ft.
2,465 sq. ft.
Max ridge height:
736 sq. ft.
Floor / Height:
First Floor /
Second Floor /