Luxurious Tudor House Plan
About This Plan
- For those who love Tudor homes, this luxurious European house plan fits the bill in grand style.
- A gorgeous curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter the foyer, with views of the dining room to the left.
- The spacious family room has a big fireplace with built-ins on either side for storage.
- A cozy fireplace and coffered ceiling make the study an elegant place to work from home.
- Homeowners are especially pampered in the first floor master suite that has a door connecting it to the rear covered veranda.
- The vaulted ceiling, giant bathroom and an enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections are pleasing accents.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a private bathroom and walk-in closet so everyone shares in the luxury of this home.
- The game room is enormous and comes with a vaulted ceiling and outdoor balcony plus a fireplace.
- And if that's not enough, you get a huge media room with charming sloped ceilings.
- Future expansion space over the two car garage would make a wonderful nanny suite or could even be used for rental income.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,331 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 2"
- Depth: 93' 1"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick