Luxurious Tuscan House Plan with Lower Level
About This Plan
- Gorgeous beamed ceilings, a private side courtyard and a comfortable in-law suite are just a few of the features of this luxurious Tuscan house plan.
- Outdoor living space is equally luxurious with a summer kitchen and fireplace to keep you warm on chilly nights when you entertain.
- The vaulted and beamed master suite is second to none, with huge walk-in closets, a mini-office and a private balcony.
- A spiral staircase off the dining room takes you down to the media room on the ground level.
- Choose from the stairs or a residential elevator to get to the upper floor where the guest suites are spacious and an activity room opens to an upper balcony.
- A three car side load garage suits this very special home for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,357 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 647 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 413 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 445 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 164 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 117' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss