Luxurious Two-Story House Plan with Expansive Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- This sprawling, two-story house plan spares no details with luxurious features at every turn. The open floor plan creates a wonderful space for entertaining, but also offers private suites for family and friends to retreat to when needed.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home, and boasts dual walk-in closets and a lavish en suite, complete with an outdoor shower.
- The large bar off the dining room will be a hit when hosting gatherings, and the chef will appreciate the second kitchen to contain dirty dishes.
- The main-level guest suite features a spa-like bath, and neighbors a large, circular sun room.
- Walls retract, merging the great room and breakfast nook with the outdoor, covered lanai, which includes a kitchen.
- Upstairs, discover a recreation room, which extends to a second-level lanai, with access to three additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,224 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,673 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,551 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 2,190 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 139' 8"
- Depth: 138' 4"
- Max ridge height: 38' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1749 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss