Luxury 3-Bed Home Plan with Overlooks to the Family Room and Foyer
About This Plan
- This luxury 3-bed home plan has a beautiful brick exterior with arched and block pane windows, a covered front entry with overhead transom, sidelites, and keystone trim.
- Enter into the foyer and get a view of the dramatic curved stairs straight ahead.
- Off the foyer, you'll find a family bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet.
- The dining room has a trey ceiling and leads into the kitchen for ease in serving gatherings..
- The kitchen has a free-standing center island and a curved breakfast bar that separates the kitchen from the breakfast room.
- The family room boasts a corner fireplace and two-story cathedral ceiling. A full wall of windows gives you great outside views. Double French doors take you to the patio. A wet bar sits on the outer corner of the family room.
- Beyond is a quiet study with a 12’ ceiling, built-ins and a storage closet.
- Down the back hall sits the elegant master suite with octagonal step trey ceiling, fireplace and a master bath with dual vanities, separate shower and marble tub, a walk-in closet and large wardrobe with built-ins.
- A utility room and front-entry, two-car garage with side door to the yard and a storage closet complete the first floor.
- Upstairs there are overlooks to the family room and the foyer. Two family bedrooms each have their own full baths and walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 857 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12