Luxury 4 Bed European Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This sprawling home plan has a brick and stone exterior with arched pane windows, dormers with spires, and a covered arched entry with 2-story columns.
- The foyer with trey ceiling delivers you to the dining room, offset by large decorative pillars, and featuring a multi-tiered trey ceiling. French doors access the butlery and the kitchen with an adjacent pantry.
- A free-standing center island and breakfast bar give you lots of counter space. A curved breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast and family rooms to offer a feeling of openness. Large trey ceilings help define each room and floor-to-ceiling windows bring in natural light.
- A shady outdoor living area with outdoor grille creates the perfect environment for dining al fresco.
- The family room has a tiered trey ceiling, built-ins, and a warming fireplace. Adjacent to the breakfast room is the quiet study with coffered ceiling and French doors that lead onto the outdoor living area.
- Two family bedrooms, each with walk-in closets and full baths sit in the rear corner with a walk-out small covered rear entry.
- The master suite boasts a trey ceiling, access to the outdoor living area, a luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, garden tub, separate shower, and large wardrobe with built-ins. A window in the wardrobe offers ventilation of fresh air.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,534 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,534 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1374 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"