Luxury Country Craftsman Home Plan with Flex Room and Sport Court
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding accentuates gabled rooflines and boxed-bay windows on the exterior of this luxury, country Craftsman home plan.
- Step into the foyer to find a quiet study to the right, while straight ahead a great room is revealed with a fireplace anchoring the left wall. Large windows overlook a back deck, and an oversized opening to the kitchen creates a seamless flow between spaces.
- A flex room behind the kitchen awaits the homeowner's finishing touch, and the private master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level.
- Three bedrooms on the second level share a compartmentalized bath, and a sizable playroom above the garage allows you to contain toys to a specific area of the home.
- The fun continues on the expansive lower level, which includes a recreation room that extends outdoors onto a covered patio, sport court, media room, and two bedrooms separated by a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,687 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,916 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,329 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 8"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"