Luxury Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A spacious porch is defined by massive columns and an overhead balcony on this Craftsman style luxury home.
- Two-story ceilings welcome you into this home and draw you into the great room where a wall of windows allows plenty of natural light in to warm the area.
- An open concept floor plan includes a center island in the kitchen that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
- The main floor master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets, dual sinks and a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and private bath are located on the second floor.
- Guest quarters are located upstairs above the garage and include a living area, small kitchen and private bath.
- A loft with access to a front deck is also located on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,465 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,084 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 182 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 121' 6"
- Depth: 83' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1263 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss