Luxury Craftsman House Plan Idea for a Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Step through the double front doors of this magnificent Craftsman house plan and be greeted with views of the spacious vaulted great room.
- The vaulted ceiling extends out to the rear covered porch too.
- With its big, open floor plan, you'll have plenty of room for entertaining and family living.
- The master suite gets a door to the rear porch, a private bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three more bedrooms share a cozy loft space.
- The three car garage is courtyard style with room for a golf cart.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 487 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 65 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 92' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss