Luxury Craftsman with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This luxury craftsman home plan has a large master suite equipped with dual walk-in closets, a large bath and sitting room that has access to the covered porch on the rear.
- The arched entries to the dining room and the gathering room along with the coffered ceiling accent the first floor perfectly.
- A gracious gathering room with fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases opens onto a covered porch.
- The lower level of this home serves as a separate apartment or as a magnificent area for entertaining. Whether used for entertaining or as another living quarters, the open card room can easily function as the breakfast room. The guest suite, with sitting area, also features a walk-in closet and bath.
- Related Plan: Don't ned a lower level? See house plan 17522LV (4,079 sq. ft.) on a crawlspace foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,460 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,481 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"