Luxury European Home Plan with Wine Cellar in Spacious Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This luxury European home plan was designed with hospitality in mind, at just under 6,300 square feet; complete with a formal dining room and billiard room on the main level, and a downstairs game room, media room, and wine cellar for an additional 3,988 square feet of living space.
- Two curved stairwells guide you to other levels of the home while serving as focal design features. The gourmet kitchen boasts a sizable rounded island, large range, and a walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom, located on the main level, includes its own foyer, as well as a 5-fixture bath and his and hers closets. Two secondary bedroom suites share the second level with a play room and study.
- Oversized service areas, including a craft room, line the left side of the home, situated between the 3 garage bays.
- Finish the lower level for additional living space and enjoy the entertainment rooms, along with a fourth bedroom, home office that opens to a patio, and exercise room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,480 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 0"
- Depth: 94' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side