Luxury Hillside Retreat with Optional Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the side, this gorgeous Mountain house plan offers an optional finished lower level.
- Or you can choose to live all on the main floor with its four bedrooms and open floor plan.
- The uniquely-shaped kitchen island faces the dining room and vaulted great room so you can see everything that's going on.
- Double doors in the home office and great room lead out to a covered deck on the side of the home.
- The master suite in back offers his and her walk-in closets, a spacious and private master bathroom and a corner fireplace.
- An over-sized four car garage is angled to create visual appeal.
- Plans come with an optional finished layout on the ground floor with a spectacular home theater, games area and rec room with large wet bar.
- There's even a giant exercise room to you never have to drive to the gym in bad weather!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,757 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,734 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 135' 9"
- Depth: 105' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1898 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12