Luxury Home Plan with Stone Turret and 3-Car Courtyard-Style Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A stunning stone turret and 3-car courtyard garage give this luxury home plan its eye-catching curb appeal.
- A vaulted keeping room – accentuated by decorative columns – adjoins the kitchen area providing a warm and comfortable spot to spend casual time with family and friends.
- The living room off the foyer gives you a more intimate space to relax in and Bed 5 can be turned into a den if needed.
- Upstairs, a bridge - with views to the family room and foyer to either side - separate the master suite with tray ceiling and octagonal sitting area with built-ins from the two other bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,060 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,817 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,060 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick