Luxury Home Plan with Third Story Designed For Fun
About This Plan
- This 5-bed luxury home plan has a balanced front elevation with matching 2-car garages creating a motor court. The front entry is flanked by two matching design elements, the one on the left houses the bar and the right stairs.
- A grand salon is the first thing you see when you enter the French doors to the reception hall. A fireplace anchors the right wall and windows give you views to the back.
- The left side of the home gives you a large kitchen open to the casual dining and keeping room. The right side of the main floor gives you a master suite with a luxurious master bath and matching walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, there are three bedroom suites and a fourth that can be used as an exercise room. A balcony overlook the grand salon and French doors open to the balcony over the front entry.
- The astounding rear elevation features a center turret flanked with windows and a covered balcony above. Two copper covered, columned verandas, located on either side of the terrace are accessed by the grand salon and keeping room.
- The third floor has a central "eagles nest" with a balcony overlooking the back and flanked by a media room on the left and a rec room on the right.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1413 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"