Luxury House Plan in Two Sizes
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Large rooms with high ceilings highlight this spectacular Traditional design.
- The foyer has a dramatic two-story ceiling and views of the dining room and great room with fireplace.
- The main staircase flairs wider at the bottom.
- In the rear, choose between two open decks and a vaulted screened porch with outdoor fireplace when you want some fresh air.
- There is lots of space to move around in the huge kitchen with walk-in pantry, that adjoins a sunny breakfast nook with built-in seating.
- The master suite enjoys its own private porch and deluxe bathroom with walk-in shower and double sinks.
- Three generously-sized bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a loft area.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 24346TW (4,012 sq. ft.)
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,037 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss