Luxury Living in Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- There's a tremendous amount of living space in this majestic and stately Traditional house plan.
- Every room is huge and two-story ceilings can be found in the foyer and the enormous family room.
- There's a wet bar in the study and a door to the bright and airy conservatory.
- The formal dining room is gigantic and ready for all your holiday and entertaining needs.
- The first floor guest suite in back is ideal as in-law accommodations.
- A balcony overlook on the second floor that has open railings on both side so you can see down below.
- The gorgeous master suite has a private balcony and his and her bathrooms.
- Many home plans now offers second floor laundry rooms but this one is huge!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,470 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,055 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 42' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1195 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"