Luxury Modern Craftsman Plan with Lower-Level Apartment
About This Plan
- A blend of vertical and horizontal siding adorn the exterior of this modern, Craftsman home plan, complete with luxury features throughout the design. The rooftop deck serves as the cherry on top.
- The main level presents three bedrooms, an office, and a recreation room. The laundry room is also conveniently located on this level.
- In order to take advantage of the surrounding views, the second level is where you'll find the shared living spaces and master suite. A fireplace anchors the left wall of the great room, which opens to the eat-in kitchen.
- The light and airy master suite boasts a spa-like bathroom with an oversized shower and freestanding tub.
- The 2-car garage can be found on the lower level, along with a 1-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette, living area, and full bathroom.
Third Story Deck
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,144 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 155 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 274 sq. ft.
- Deck: 444 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss