Luxury Mountain Craftsman Home Plan for Side-sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The grand entry arches over the front of this luxury, Mountain Craftsman home plan, which presents an open-concept living space, 1-bedroom apartment for multi-generational living, and a large rear patio.
- To the left of the foyer, exposed beams line the great room that is warmed by a fireplace, and the open kitchen hosts an oversized island and adjacent butler's pantry with a bar sink.
- The right wing of the main floor includes a quiet study with a tray ceiling and the master suite through french doors at the end of the hall. A fireplace is nestled into the corner of the master, while the attached bath provides a spa-like experience.
- The 1-bedroom apartment is accessible from the primary home, but also has its own exterior door, as well as a full kitchen, living area, private covered patio, and a full bath.
- Expand your living space when you include the optional lower level, and enjoy a large media room with a wet bar, exercise room, two bedroom suites, and a walk-out covered patio; a total of 2,207 sq ft.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 95059RW (2,891 sq. ft.).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,929 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,027 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 6"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12