Luxury Mountain Craftsman Plan with Home Office and Walkout Basement
4.5 - 6.5
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This Mountain Craftsman home plan offers loads of curb appeal and boasts an interior drenched in luxurious features from top to bottom.
- The expansive, vaulted great room is open to the gourmet kitchen and dining area, which is anchored by an oversized island. Two sets of sliding doors on the rear wall connect with the lengthy wraparound deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- Not only will you find a deluxe master suite on the main level, but also a home office and guest suite, complete with a kitchenette, living space, and full bathroom.
- Find your way downstairs by one of the two staircases and discover a rec room with a wet bar and access to the walkout patio. Three bedrooms, a fitness room, and pool bath are also included in the lower level.
- The homeowner will appreciate the additional space in the 4-car garage, along with the "dog hotel" accessible from the laundry / mudroom combo.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,919 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 536 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1579 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 or 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss