Luxury Mountain Home Plan with In-Law Suite and Walkout Basement
4.5 - 6.5
About This Plan
- This luxury Mountain home plan features an array of gables enhanced by timber frames, along with an arched roof above the welcoming front porch.
- This spacious design delivers a courtyard entry, double-sided fireplace that warms the living and dining rooms, vaulted ceilings, and an island kitchen with a walk-in pantry. The living space expands outdoors with easy access to sizable decks.
- The master bedroom neighbors a home office, and a guest suite offers friends a comfortable and private space with exterior access.
- Above the angled 4-car garage, discover a 2-bedroom apartment with an open living, dining, and kitchenette space that flows onto a deck; perfect for in-laws or a boomerang child.
- Downstairs, oversized sliding doors consume the rear wall of the rec room and lead to a covered patio. Unfinished storage space and two additional bedrooms complete the lower level.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,279 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,208 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,696 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,029 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 11"
- Depth: 107' 1"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1743 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss