Luxury New American Mountain Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Luxury defines this New American mountain home plan, wrapped in shakes and stone, with two tapered columns supporting a welcoming front porch.
- Step inside to discover a home office with a fireplace to the left of the entryway, while straight ahead, exposed beams rest above the spacious family room. Become inspired in the open kitchen, which boasts a central island, large range, and walk-in pantry.
- The generously sized master suite provides access to the rear porch, and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom suite resides across from the mudroom, and provides access to the laundry room and 3-car garage.
- The fun continues with the optional lower level, which features a recreation room with space for a billiards table, wet bar, and media area, along with three bedrooms and two full baths; a total of 2,590 square feet of living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,071 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,198 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 0"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1464 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss