Luxury Shingle-style Lake House Plan
About This Plan
- Stunning good looks and a beautiful roof line enhance this Shingle Style house plan that has an impressive porte cochere.
- Almost every room in the house gets a gorgeous ceiling treatment and views flow from room to room.
- All the bells and whistles have been accounted for, from the residential elevator to a banquet-sized formal dining room with a fireplace to a knock-your-socks-off finished lower level.
- The very special master suite is enormous with a cozy fireplace and a huge master bathroom.
- A folding door system in the kitchen brings the outside in, as you step onto the covered porch.
- Both of the luxurious second floor bedroom suites have private decks and are connected by a balcony bridge that's open on both sides.
- Every room on the lower level is designed for easy storage and grand entertaining, with a home theater that is state of the art.
- There's even a sunken virtual golf room and a massive wet bar that becomes a second kitchen.
- This luxurious house plan is truly decked out for a high-end lifestyle.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with a crawlspace foundation with house plan 23600JD (5,480 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,270 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss