Luxury Southern Home Plan with Boat Garage and many extras
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Louisiana-style house plan features 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths and showcases rustic beam work and old brick throughout many areas of the home.
- As you enter the foyer, the large dining room and formal living room provide plenty of space.
- The elaborate kitchen has lots of room and is open to the breakfast area. The butler's pantry and large pantry give you great storage.
- The family room is large with a beautiful fireplace and built-ins as well as views of the rear screened-in porch and outdoor kitchen.
- The office coming right off the porte cochere is a handy feature whether you have a business to run from the house or just quick in/out.
- All the bedrooms have large walk-in closets and ample storage minimizing the problem of cluttered rooms. Retreat to your master suite with a master bath featuring a pedestal tub with windows surrounding it.
- In the mud room entering from garage, you'll find a great set of drop-off cubbies to store items.
- The large laundry room has a dog wash, ample counter space, a broom closet and is accessible from the boat porch.
- The 2-car garage and boat garage have ample space for whatever you need. The porte cochere and storage or 3rd car garage make groceries unloading and a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,443 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 466 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 4"
- Depth: 101' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1957 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12