Luxury Spanish Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- All the bells and whistles can be found in this luxury Spanish Colonial house plan. Special ceiling treatments throughout add to the elegance when you walk through this home.
- Two beautiful walled courtyards and a walled garden enhance the home with views and luxurious outdoor living.
- The groin vaulted ceiling in the formal dining room is a special treat and with its nearby wine cellar and butler's pantry, entertaining is made easy.
- In back, a spacious covered veranda has an outdoor fireplace and a handy half bath.
- The opulent master suite has its own private vestibule and a magnificent vaulted and beamed ceiling.
- A spiral staircase in the study leads up to the massive game room that has a half bath and snack area with sink.
- Three sets of double doors open to reveal a second floor loggia.
- Each of the four huge bedroom suites has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,575 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,788 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 596 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 105' 4"
- Depth: 108' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1152 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss