Luxury Transitional House Plan with Home Office and Music Room
About This Plan
- This luxury, transitional house plan with Tudor-style influences features large modern windows, an angled 4-car garage, and a sizable lower level for all to enjoy.
- The main level consists of an open and airy shared living space with a gourmet kitchen and easy access to the rear covered patios.
- Tickle the ivories in the music room when taking a break from the home office, or retreat to the main-level master bedroom for a power nap. The master suite is paired with a 5-fixture ensuite and walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a shared loft and enormous bonus room above the garage.
- The fun continues downstairs, which boasts a recreation / game room with a snack bar, exercise room, studio, fifth bedroom, and generous play room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,417 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 131' 6"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1329 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"