Luxury with Angled Keeping Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The spacious kitchen in this attractive traditional home plan consists of abundant counter space with a center island and bar ideal for cooking and entertaining of guests.
- The angled keeping room opens to the kitchen and access to a covered porch enhanced with a fireplace.
- This home features a variety of ceiling treatments and custom moldings throughout.
- A splendid great room showcases a fireplace, an impressive coffered ceiling and French doors accessing the terrace.
- The two story foyer gives this home an open and soaring entry which bridges the library and dining room.
- A second level master suite opens to an elegant master sitting room complimented with a fireplace.
- Multiple oversized closets lie near a resort style master bath with a huge soaking tub.
- Three additional bedrooms complete with private baths round out this Traditional style house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,879 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,017 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 69' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side