Magnificent European Home Plan
About This Plan
- This magnificent traditional style home is graced with finals, a cupola and dormers to create a home design that is unbeatable.
- The circular stairway in the entry is the centerpiece of the home with its graceful curve that leads you to the main living area.
- The great room features a two-story ceiling with a wall of windows to let in an abundance natural light.
- The kitchen lies to the right of the great room and features a large eat-in island and access to an attached craft/bonus room.
- A hearth room with access to an angled rear covered porch includes a fireplace for ambience.
- The master suite lies to the right of the great room while a formal den with French doors is found in front just off the entry.
- Three additional bedrooms, a large bonus room, loft and a spectacular view of the great room below are located on the second level.
- Finally, a four-car, angled garage with plenty of storage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
- Related Plan: Get a 2 car garage and an alternate layout with house plan 89977AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,699 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 1"
- Depth: 82' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1179 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss