Magnificent European House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the exterior of this 4-bedroom, European house plan. Arched windows bordered by shutters add charm, and two cupolas serve as the cherries on top.
- A vaulted foyer lends a grand first impression, and a study and dining room are situated on either side. The grand room boasts coffered ceilings and a fireplace for a lodge-like feeling, while french doors extend the living space to a screened porch.
- A prep island in the kitchen is surrounded by counters, maximizing workspace, and the attached breakfast nook provides a casual space for meals. The walk-in pantry offers plenty of dry storage.
- The first-floor, master suite serves as a true retreat with its private location, tray ceiling, and luxurious bathroom. An in-law suite resides on the opposite side of the home with access to the back patio.
- Upstairs, discover bedroom 3 and a compartmentalized full bath. An optional fourth bedroom and loft adds flexibility to the design.
- A 2-car garage opens to a mudroom, while a separate single garage stall could be used as a shop or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,076 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 491 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 2"
- Depth: 75' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front