Magnificent Family Room Windows
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With a dramatic 18' ceiling height, the great room is flooded with light from its magnificent group of windows in this elegant home plan.
- A 14' ceiling in the foyer welcomes you into the home with views of the dining room to the left.
- The formal living room also has vaulted ceilings, making the space seem larger.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space with access to a screened porch in back.
- No stairs to climb in this first floor master suite with tray ceiling and double walk-in closets.
- Two bedrooms, a full bath and a loft occupy the second floor.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 820 sq. ft.
- Entry: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss