Magnificent Master-On-Main House Plan with up to Five Bedrooms
4 - 7
About This Plan
- This magnificent master-on-main house plan features board and batten siding, stone accents, and decorative, gable brackets on the exterior. Inside, you get up to five bedrooms and an expansive, optional finished lower level.
- An inviting, front porch welcomes you through the formal entry featuring a transom window. Double doors off the foyer lead to a quiet study, while the formal dining room sits on the opposite side. A vaulted, lodge room, with a fireplace surrounded by built-ins, provides a space for gatherings, while the adjacent kitchen boasts an oversized island and walk-in pantry.
- A keeping room, connected to the kitchen, provides a fireplace with built-ins, coffered ceiling, and access to the covered porch.
- Your first-floor, master suite is situated on one side of the home offering added privacy, and includes a tray ceiling and a master bath with dual sinks, separate tub and oversized shower, and his and her closets. Two additional bedrooms with full bathrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home. Upstairs, bedrooms four and five share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- An expansive, lower level design maximizes versatility and allows you to expand when needed. In the plan, discover two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, a wet bar in the game room, kitchenette near the wine cellar, and a media room. The living room opens to a covered porch with a fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 10"
- Depth: 83' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"