Magnificent Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines on the gables and dormers highlight the stone and log beams on the exterior of this magnificent mountain home plan.
- A spacious floor plan and lots of bedrooms make this design perfect for large family reunions and entertaining on a grand scale.
- Covered porches and decks create additional space to enjoy the outdoors and a four car garage will house all your vehicles.
- The two-story great room has a huge fireplace as the focal point and is open to the eating nook and kitchen area.
- Two sets of stairs lead to the massive lower level with a ski room for all your equipment, theater room, billiards room, a spacious rec room and another bedroom plus two baths.
- On the second floor, a balcony hall overlooks both the foyer and the great room below.
- Three bedrooms on this level share space with an in-law suite, complete with its own living room, dining area,kitchen and separate staircase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,340 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,699 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,453 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 107' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1225 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"