Magnificent Tuscan House Plan
4 - 7
About This Plan
- With a grand entry tower, private central courtyard, spiral staircase and luxurious home office space, this Tuscan house plan is a step above all others.
- Beams top the ceiling of the huge great room that looks out over the covered rear porch.
- This home comes with a quiet library and a stunning office area with tons of counter space and a private conference room.
- Choose from a main floor master suite or a spacious second floor master with a sitting area.
- You get two laundry rooms too, one on each floor plus a media room near the two second floor family bedrooms.
- A finished lower level adds a fitness room and large home theater.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 770 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1211 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss