Main Floor Guest Suite
About This Plan
- This four-bedroom home includes a guest suite on the main floor with access to the main floor bath directly outside of the door.
- A two-story ceiling in the entry welcomes you and draws your attention directly ahead where the main living area is located.
- An open concept floor plan allows for a direct line of sight from the kitchen to the dining room and the adjacent great room.
- Six windows brighten the den off the foyer.
- Upstairs, a luxurious master suite awaits, complete with tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
- Two of the three other bedrooms enjoy and Jack and Jill bathroom while the final bedroom to the front has a private bath.
- Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss